My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, September 22, 2008

pondering.

hmm. am chatting with some friends in MSN.
can say i'm in a pretty philosophical mood. questions like ' what is life?' and 'what's our purpose?' are in my head now, and i'm really thinking hard about it.

honestly, the stuff we do..
are we drifters, aimless, searching for something just to pass our time and fill our days?

ya know, life is so short yet so long. so fragile yet still strong. so.. contradictory.

hmmm..
it's times like this when it's late in the night and i'm alone when i think about who i really am.
and the bad thing is, i realise i dont have a distinct answer.

it seems like i could well be yet another zombie in this world.
living each day over and over again, like a routine, yet not knowing what i want or what i'm here for.

who am i?

No comments: