My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

zee price of beauty♥

Today I did the unthinkable:
Splurged S$112 on a tiny, miniscule 30ml bottle of oxygen lotion for my skin.
All in the name of beauty.

Bet some of u must be like, "Wth?! Go drink water also got oxygen."
Others who are richer must be like, " Oh pish posh $112 only, it's peanuts."

I'm not exactly rich so $112 is quite a large amt of $$ to me.
It's approx. a whole month of travel concessions and a few more lunches in my book.

Attempted to call my mom in hope of some sort of sponsership, only to get disappointing responses like 'ah's, 'hmm's and 'are u sure?'s from her.
Which obviously, implicitly meant " I will NOT sponser you on your frivolous spending, young lady."

I really sat there in front of the receptionist-cum-product-introducer weighing my options,
and suddenly, the critical moment came.

The doors swung open and a gorgeous lady sashayed in.
She was very fair and her complexion was like whoa.
If you were to poke her cheek with your index finger, I would bet that you would feel the collagen content and her cheek would go 'boing boing'.
Like in the SK-II advert.
Yea, whoaaaa.

After the lady sashayed away again for her facial, I immediately made up my mind to get the oxygen lotion.
Bwahaha, naive, but hopefully, I will be able to get a pretty good complexion too. (:

Just applied the lotion, and my skin feels like velvet!
Let's see the results of this lotion 1 month later..

If it doesn't work.. I'm gonna @*&#@$*&@*$&#

Ahh, the price of beauty.

No comments: