My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HOLEY TORNADO *#&$*$&#

Haven't blogged in awhile.
Haven't gone online for a bit.
Cos of the busy-ness I'm experiencing from schoolwork.
Told myself not to blog until after Wednesday,
because of the Molecular Biology test which I need to mug hard for.
But I just couldn't resist and now on the Tuesday night just before,
here I am tappity tapping on my lovely laptop :P

Anyway, this is a hell of a week for me!!
Suddenly bombarded with a million things to do,
So many deadlines to meet..
Thought I could unwind this weekend after the Wed test
but the Organic Chem lecturer promptly dropped da bomb of a test on the coming Monday.
I need to whine!
It's only week 4 and he has cramped in 6 Organic Chem lectures and they are all tested on Monday.
:(
How horrible...
And besides that, I have sooo many more things I had and have to do.
Tutorials, lab reports, and assignments on the pH of mineral water and influence of America -.-

Can't wait for it to be all over
I will be all smiles !
I have so many pictures to share but no time to sit down and blog properly..
So sianded.
Will do so after the test.
And yipeee mid-term break is coming!!!

I just checked my hotmail and was alerted that I was tagged in some pics by Shawn Tanud.
So i went to Facebook to take a peek..

This is the AHS 4B class pic..
OMGS seems like ages ago and this pic looks so old school..
Look at Mr Peach's position.
And those in 4B in my NUS faculty now?
I think it's only Chen en and Sheryl. (Life Science)
Kiatyun is in Pharmacy.

This is in J1 year when Shawn came back to S'pore for awhile.
OMGs i think i looked real awful.
So kuku looking. zZzz
CMI
I hope I changed to more glam looking.
I need a makeover ASAP !
Ok these pics reminded me of the carefree Sec Sch days.

I miss those times when we had all the time in the world!
I miss Shawn and the rest of the 4B people.

Dearest Sec Sch Kahkees,
Lets meet up sometime soon!
And of cos before Huiyuan flies away!
A meet-up is a MUST.

Till next time..
XOXO

No comments: