My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, June 1, 2015

"Domestic Goddess"

*Drumroll*

The time has come... For me to start doing housework.

Sheltered for the past 25 years, with the help of my mom and my maids previously, I was blessed to not have to touch many (or any) domestic tasks.

Now that my mom is hospitalized (due to a knee surgery) and I no longer have a maid, I'll have to 'hands on' myself and be the filial daughter I should be.

Hello to a new age~ (just did laundry today, struggled with the bamboo poles hahaha it was quite funny)

I'll be cooking soon too~

Domestic Goddess in training... =X

May I add, bless the hearts of our mothers and maids. Housework is no easy chore, it's evil.




No comments: