My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cycling in Jeju... soon!

Yay...

It's October!

I'll be going to Seoul, Korea alone end of this month.. And will be joined by a friend mid-trip.

Can't wait, I will be in Seoul for 11 days...

Sounds like a good long trip, especially after all the battles I've been fighting recently :P

As for the battles, they turned out fine, so no worries about that.

There were lots of support from the sweeties around me, so thank you.

So, back to my holiday plans, before my friend joins me on the trip, I'll be heading to Jeju Island myself for 2 days...

Over at Jeju, I plan to get in touch with nature and climb the mountains and go cycling...

Can't wait!

Hopefully, cycling there will be somewhat like the pictures I found online.

Credits to the websites I got these pictures from!




What a view... But there'd be no one to take such pictures of me. Maybe a random kind stranger? Fingers crossed.


Look at that view!




Can't wait after checking out these pictures.

Throwback to the other times I cycled overseas...


Hanoi, Vietnam..


And Rottnest Island, Perth, Australia!


Maybe one day I'd make it to cycle at beautiful, pristine places like New Zealand or Sierra Cascades, California, like the guy below...


XX

No comments: