My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

In Bali now

Day 3 in Bali.

It's the Balinese New Year, Nyepi Day today, which is also a day for them to be silent. All shops are closed, so on this silent day, I am 'stranded' in the villa I'm currently staying in!

Bali is really beautiful and cultural, I'm loving it, and will most definitely return to this island again.

Bali is also the land of beautiful tourists. There are so many eye candies. Beautiful people everywhere in the world.

I took this beautiful image below.

Isn't it heavenly?


Edited the image with one of my favourite phrases... 

 Fall down seven times, get up eight.


Stay beautiful, happy and strong, people reading this.

No comments: