My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

04122012

ZOMG

It's December!

--------------------------

Time flies once you start working, mark my words.

I just received my bonus and pay increment... Not too bad...

But after my appraisal it's time to think about where I'm going in life.

I'm not starving, but I've not found a 'calling' either... Some say there is no calling in life... But I really wish I had one! Instead of bumping around I wish I had something concrete to work towards to.

Kinda cried a little to my sister a few days back cos I don't wanna be a minion forever.

What's a minion? Doing something I don't exceptionally enjoy just for finances sake.


I don't want to be a minion forever!

I will work hard to find something I love.

Dear all,

JIAYOU!

Don't give up when the going gets tough...


I BETTER LIVE BY MY OWN ADVICE.

-------------------------------------

Anyway, love happy shots.

Pearlie whites.

I kinda smile without teeth most of the time these days.



My take on a smile.

----------------------------------------

I've been falling ill again.

This year = super bad health year for me.

Can't stand it, I don't understand why cos I've been exercising religiously.


A picture of zee tired strained eye. Conjunctivitis again. Seriously?!


I'll be wearing these specs for most days for now.

Can't stand straining my eyes anymore.

I think it may be cos I work till ten on 2 days per week.

Nowadays the word people often use to describe me is 'fragile'. Ugghhhsss

----------------------------------

And how I've been pampering myself recently..





Cheap and good food (:

---------------------------------------------------------

Random pictures...



A kimono thing I bought from online! Kinda adorable and I look surprisingly slim in it hahaha.


It's been raining a lot recently.. Great weather to dress like that for sleep~ How comfortable. Major love for sweat pants and hoodies.


Sleeping time with the baby.

HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was
a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added
agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
My web site - where to watch dora the explorer