My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, November 30, 2012

FITSPO

FITSPO

Short for FITSPORATION- an urban term which means inspiration to stay fit.
Active, strong and fit women who promote exercise and diet.

:D

Here's my post to keep myself motivated.

WARNING: so fit it will make you wanna start running.

On a personal level...I've been running and my stamina's improving. 

I can now run 3-4km before truly panting.

Hoping to make myself fitter than ever! 



Me without make-up.Ghastly but happy



Pretty reservoir views from my iphone after my runs (:



Trusty Nike kicks. I need new kicks soon cos one of the shoe soles fell off.

OK MORE PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL FIT WOMEN!

MOTIVATION FOR CHLOE HUO.

Stay fit, stay strong...

Be ready for all the abs you're gonna see...












Anyway, my abs are still far from those above..

XX,

Chloe

No comments: