My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Resorts World, Universal Studios Singapore

Some time ago I headed to Universal Studios and Resorts World Singapore for a short weekend getaway with the family.

I was in my cap mood again....


WHAZZUP YO.

Anyway, I was kinda excited cos I have been afraid of roller coasters ever since I got older. I actually bailed out on some coasters while I was overseas in Australia and Taiwan.

Ohmygawd, looking back, what the hell was I doing?

I'm going for a change in my life, since I only live once as me anyway.

If I don't feel it now, then when?

So....

Coasters? YEAH.

Bungee jumping? YEAH.

Sky diving? HELL YEAH.

Hahaha. I mean it.

Pictures time (:


Vivo City.

Bright and sunny.



Posing with super delicious kaya flavoured swiss roll my sister brought for us, from this awesome cake shop called Good and Rich Cake Shop I think.

Anyway, my bro looks a little like my boyfriend don't you think?

A lot of strangers thought so -_-



Then my family had brekkie at Food Republic.

Vivo's Food Republic is one of my favourite cos of the food and the quaint design.

 I drank juice for breakfast for Vitamin C and health. I didn't want to eat too much cos I had to ride the coasters later!

Fruit juice is so expensive in Singapore! Ugh.








Went to the supermarket and saw this.

Liquid aminos. I should buy a bottle to try it cos it's a soy sauce alternative!



The supermarket happened to be selling halloweens stuff lol.

Anyway, I have been wearing those sandals since forever.


Sis's 'love' earrings which I kinda love.




I'm quite a late bloomer... Finally visited Universal Studios Singapore and it has been open for quite awhile.





Baby can read.


So cute! Retro American singing and dancing.




My mummy!




My sister likes this genre of photo. Haha. I personally don't :P



Shrek poker.


Faux Marilyn Monroe was quite pretty.






Transformers ride. It was a nice ride, took it twice.




Not sure if you can tell from the pictures, but I was sweating like a pig in the theme park.

Smelly.



Coasters.

I love the blue track (can't exactly remember which colour, but it's the robot side) cos of the free-hanging legs.

I took this ride like 5-6 times with my hands off.

HAHAHAHA.

I think the coaster is kinda mild compared to those in Australia.



Dinner was at the Malaysian food street.

Was damn shagged by then...

And then we shopped around abit...



The chocolate was speaking to me.

I also shopped at Victoria's Secret but I didn't get anything. My mom, sisters and I saw a girl who was swiping her boyfriend/ husband's card relentlessly, from shop to shop...

Perhaps it was their honeymoon.

I was wondering to myself if I'd ever be like that girl?

I dunno man, I can't imagine myself swiping someone else's (or maybe even my own) card in that manner.

And finally, the hotel room for the night!

This was at the Festive Hotel, with family themed rooms.






 Awesome toilet.



Bunk bed!


Was kinda unlucky that night cos my period suddenly came. And I had no pads with me at all.

My brother in law threw me my nephew's diaper and told me to wear that, LOL.


I could see the twinkling cable cars from the hotel room at night.




Buffet breakfast, courtesy of the hotel.


Me, from a pretty weird angle. But look at the cable cars!


Hotel stays are lovely.

Till then...

XX

No comments: