My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

C.H.LOOOOOO.E

Konnichiwa. 

Watashi no namae wa C.H.LOOOOO.E desu.

Ok generally I'm telling you guys that my name is C.H.LOOOO.E.

Damn cute when you read it out right? It's my new nickname from a friend hahahaa and hearing it makes me smile.

:3


I'm telling you, for most of my lifespan on Earth, my favourite hours of the day are 1-3am...

It's the time of the day when I am wide awake, can enjoy silence and my alone time (:

Ahhhh.... 

LIFE IS GOOD.

Haha I'm such a loner huh. (: 

But maybe not so much cos my cat is next to me. Say hi to Cindy the cat! (: 

Love my furry friend very much.




Not my cat in the above GIF but you get the idea.

Awwwwwwww

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME IS FLYING !

GRRRRR WAY TOO FAST. I have a love/ hate relationship with time ):

It's already November the 7th. Just 3 more weeks to pay day again. 

But woohoo XMAS is coming!

Ok some adult talk.

I heard from friends that some companies issue the pay weekly or biweekly. 

How awesome would that be? I think it'd suit me well cos I dislike waiting for money even when I have a surplus. It's a security issue.

Oh well.

Have a great November everyone.



Actually my hopes ain't that high but ok aim for the moon and fall in the stars right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And work wise...

I'm about to enter my grave soon.

RIP C.H.LOOOO.E Huo XX.

Can't divulge much cos it'd be unprofessional, but here's the gist of it.

1) Manpower issues = overworked and demoralized

2) Delayed performance reciprocation

3) Work causing health issues like sore throat cos I'd have to talk alot at work

-_-

Increasingly unhappy at work ): which is really unhealthy for my body and soul. Le sigh.

Please find a job and career yall like, my dears. It's really important.

I hope everyone finds that one thing they love to do, including myself, lol.


If only.

But yeah ok I know the above picture is unrealistic and unbecoming of myself cos I should aim for more self-improvement in terms of my career.

I will!

It's just... how nice would it be to be born a rich kid who doesnt have to work and suffer as a minion under a company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And oh yea I've received several compliments recently.

Allow me to revel in these compliments while I have the chance to. *kidding

Generally I've been told I'm

-looking good
-young
-jiak kan tang

HAHAHA I bet yall reading this will be like, WTH?!

But hello hearing these words conjure up this image of myself I kinda like....



Hello! How do I look?

Hahaha.

Ok la I'm just glad cos work is tough and I still get told I look good; when I feel like I've aged lots.

And also that I'm jiak kantang cos I really wish to be more eloquent and fluent in my languages.

Speaking of which, my personal goals are:

1) To be classy, demure and gracious like a Japanese (seriously, I want to learn from their graceful ways)

2) To be more eloquent in languages

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok feeling kinda tired from all the typing.

I'll be doing up a post about LOVE and RELATIONSHITS soon (hahaha)

and also blogging about my previous travels and other events too.

When I have time and energy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: