My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, November 2, 2012

31km

I probably should blog more.

The fainting incident made me a tad bit worried about my health, but until I faint again, I'm not gonna think too much about it.

But for now, I should blog more so that I can leave my 'legacy' behind.

Not that it's important but I like the idea (:

Thanks to all the people who cared, who called me, texted me, fb messaged me...

Lots of  ❤❤ and virtual hugs to


 yall!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Perhaps the below GIF is true. 




---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I did something pretty spontaneous.

Went night cycling after my work which ended at 10pm.

I shouldn't have cos I just fainted on Monday but I really wanted to feel the night air and do some exercise and it was great!

I don't regret it at all cos I feel so much more healthy.



So the route was ....


Bedok (my house) ---> Tampines (friend's house) ---> Pasir Ris (Loyang) ---> Changi ---> East Coast Park ---> Bedok Camp ---> Bedok (my house)

The whole trip was around 12.30am to 3.30am. It was a total distance of...

*jang jang*

31 km.

Yes my legs hurt like crap now, but it's also one of those moments when I can exclaim...

"CELLULITE BE GONE!"

Lol.

Some funny stuff which happened during the cycling

1) Got home from work and there was no bike. Turned out my bro brought it to my sis's house

2) Walked to my sis's house and realised the bike's seat is too high and CAN'T be adjusted cos the seat's bar has been bent under my bro's weight

3) Had to jump onto the bike seat everytime I get off the bike cos my legs ain't long enough

4) Was having my period and the bike is totally uncomfortable for me but I had no choice but to cycle cos my friend was waiting and I didn't want to pangseh

5) Fell down at Changi area cos the floor was so slippery at one area. My friend braked to check on me and he fell down too LOL?!

6) Cycled past this super eerie place in Changi. I could feel weird vibes (happened to see this restaurant called Coastal Settlement which I really want to try too)

7) My bike's gear came off after I fell and my poor friend dressed in all white had to dirty himself to fix it

8) My friend's bike suffered a tire puncture and made weird sounds


----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway,

I feel really good now cos I cycled 31km. (:

Wanted to die while cycling cos my leg muscles were so sore but I WILLED myself not to complain at all.

JUST PEDAL ON.

And I'm glad to say I hope my perseverance improved!

Ending off with Albert Einstein


No comments: