My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, October 5, 2012

How much?


Add up the $ for the things u have done.



Mine's a secret.... Hahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random iphone images from my Thursday. I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO STAY HOME AND REST AND DO SOME STUFF.

-Iherb loots came.



Shipped in from the USA... Health/ fitness/ skin stuff. *happy*

YOGI TEA FTW


-Got a manicure.

My nails for my friend's wedding this weekend.

Gelish with rhinestones.


Pretty~

But I'm too rough and it hasn't been 24 hours but some of the rhinestones have dropped off.

Just not my thing. Thank god the manicure was super affordable cos I got a coupon deal.

The manicurist is really nice.

- Decorated my bedroom wall




I added another wall decal.

Chiooooo

-I also did lots of ironing.

-Had lunch with my friend *curry rice*

-Was supposed to do night gym but it was cancelled cos my friend had to OT.

I wonder if I should run tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One week passed. Wish you a good week ahead! ^^