My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

检点

One reason I like my Iphone - the screenshot function.

Anyway, I was surfing Facebook and came across this post.

Yes, it's in Mandarin.

I made the effort to read it. There's a reason there are 85 likes on this post... Haha.


Seriously.

And having met people who are not 检点 at all in my own life thus far, I realised how disgusting a character trait it is to possess.

I'm not the best example of a well-behaved and  检点 person (hahahahhhahahahaha) but I'll definitely improve my attitude and dressing.


Here's an oath to myself.

Dear Chloe Huo Xiuxian,

It's undeniable that you have made mistakes yourself. You probably made many decisions and choices which are not as  检点 as well. So who are you to judge others? Nonetheless, now that you are aware, you are to take 101% note of your own actions and decisions, and to make an effort to become someone more respectable.

XOXO, myself. 

No comments: