My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Black Friday 21092012

Super bad day today.

So many bad things happened today. Arghh

1) On the way to work, some guy/ uncle half-sat on me on the bus.

I know right. How does it even happen? I think he didn't aim for the seat properly.

End result: my black face.

2) Upon reaching work, got to know that my team had to take on another team's responsibility.. and work.

And it's not a short term takeover. It's a long term one which I suspect, will become my team's work in future.

End result: my black face. and thoughts of quitting. seriously. but i need to wait for my bonus.

3) At around 6.30pm, got a call that I must travel to Rochester (Buona Vista area) to help stay at the facility and close the facility. My taxi home there, and home from there, will be paid for. Need to learn how to close the place in an hour though.

End result: my black face. My mood improved though, after I got to see the flyer/ gardens by the bay on my work to Rochester. The nice taxi uncle even wound down the taxi windows to let me hear the sounds of F1. Nice

4) I was asked out on a date around 1.5 weeks ago to drink apple cider by a random guy, supposedly tomorrow. I had agreed but heard nothing from him. So I texted him to confirm it but no reply. So I checked out his FB page. Anyway, on FB he had just gotten into a relationship with someone else 3 days ago.

FML. I seriously didn't know and the timeline being so narrow, suggests that he is a douche.

And he was a super glib talker, who told me to him love is like meeting someone who you can read over and over, like your favourite book. Pui lol glad I didn't take him seriously.

End result: my black face and I also felt decidedly embarrassed that I was unaware.

5) Had supper, ended up feeling too bloated because of the milk shake (peanut butter) I had.

6) Took a cab ride home, sponsered by the company (yay) and when I was paying, the taxi uncle asked if I was Thai.

End result: spoke to the taxi uncle in (broken) hokkien to confirm that I am Singaporean, and also, black face.

Ok, so I spammed my friends on whatsapp with details of my black Friday, and also complained to my family, and all of them had a good laugh.

Anyway, I'm ok, it's just that roar! What a bad day. And I seem to keep meeting asses. WHY.

Oh yea I just bought a ukulele. At $28 only. First ukulele, so a cheap one will suffice while I learn the cords.

It will arrive in October. :D


And yes, I chose pink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute and cheap! where did u get it?