My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Jason Mraz

I love Jason Mraz...

Whether it's with long hair...



Or short hair. :D


He's so talented!

So in June, I went to his concert in Singapore, held @ Gardens by the Bay. It was to celebrate my birthday this year. 

Anyway, on a side note, my mom is part of the team for Gardens by the Bay. She's a draftsman in the project. I haven't really visited that place yet though. 

Shall let the pictures do the talking...

Wore my straw hat.




Hello! And if u notice, my earring is a little moustache... 

Had early dinner @ MBS before the concert.




All day breakfast from Coffee Bean, sis's treat (woohooo)

Some scenery shots. Singapore is becoming pretty!




Super trees




I wasn't ready for this picture therefore awkward smile. Darn


My DJ.


My EJ. 


 The venue of the concert.

It's an open air concert, and most people flocked to the front near the stage.

But cos I was with my sisters, we chose to chill on a mat at the grass instead.


Jason Mraz had a magical voice. And Corrinne May joined him on stage too!

He sang a song which made me tear a little...  If you have the time, I embedded the Youtube videos someone else recorded below.

This one's called Mr Curiosity. Fast forward to 4.02 to the part where I teared. Enjoy.

Part of the lyrics:

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
(Trying not to ask why)
This love is a mystery
Mr. Curious...




This one's the song he performed with Corrinne May, song's 'Lucky'. U guys should definitely know this song!



Beautiful voice, he's talented.


This pretty much marks the first outdoor concert I attended. (:

No comments: