My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

In the Red


Happy September, everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Got bored, red hair for awhile.

I don't see the need to go to the salon anymore. I can dye my hair myself @ a fraction of the price. Haha. Always the bargain hunter... (:

P.S.......


Vergangenheitsbewältigung!!!


And about damn time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EA games has gone digital. Maybe a long time ago but I'm outdated. That means that they probably won't be producing CDs anymore. They had a 50% sale and recently I bought all these....

And then my friend told me he could have downloaded them online for me. Haha -_-

Oh well having the real thing never hurts! (I suppose)

What a beautiful collection. IMO. 



I've been a Sims fan ever since Primary School. Yes, I probably should explore other more kick-ass games if I do want to appear as a cooler gamer



A recent picture of myself after being sick and homebound for close to 2 weeks. I'm loving the peterpan collar on my dress. :D

And my throat is not completely healed yet. What the hellll it has been so long.

Was clearing out my iphone images and found this image of myself going running. Oh no I'm getting demotivated when it comes to running. I haven't ran ever since I fell ill. And now I'm using the ghost month/ 7th month as my personal leverage to put off running.

I need to stop procrastinating. If only. Hahaha



This picture is proof that my eyes are asymmetrical.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Been drinking detox tea which comes with lovely quotes. I am a sucker for quotes AND tea... 




So tempted to buy 1215487345435 cartons of this brand of tea. 

No comments: