My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, August 3, 2012

03082012


Toa Payoh, Singapore


Hello everybody.

It's August~!

So fast (: Anyway I'm glad my pay came in. Surprisingly I'm not as broke as I thought I would be after the trip.

I got a new camera and took the above picture in this special camera art mode- dramatic mode.

It's nice huh? That's Toa Payoh in Singapore.

Anyway, I just watched Batman the other day. Didn't think it was very nice. But I think it's just me cos I like slow inspirational (otherwise known as boring) movies.

I read about the Dark Knight shooting in Colorado (I'm slightly slow, I know) as well, and just want to say that my heart goes out to the people whose lives were lost in the shooting. The shooter dyed his hair orange because he thought he was Joker from the Batman series. Sometimes it's really scary knowing that there are things like that happening in the world.

I just watched this show called 50-50 which is about a 27 year old guy battling cancer. Watching these kinda shows actually make me think about how maybe I should work in a hospital and lend a hand to those who need it. Also when my university major was in Life Sciences which is applicable, and especially when I have a family history of diseases. Should I? Hmmm it'd be a meaningful job.

 But I'm quite hesitant cos I'm not sure I have the patience and truth be told I'm quite afraid of hospitals. All the talk about supernatural stuff... I extremely timid in that area hahaha.

Well, I'll be looking, so come what may!



Don't let anyone dull your sparkle...ever!


And don't hide your sparkle behind fear & insecurity.. but bravely sparkle brightly ♥

No comments: