My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

28.06.2012

Hey.

I'm back from Aussie!

As usual, when you're enjoying, time flies by. There goes my 10 days holiday *plop*

I spent less than I expected though. Yay!

Love Aussie, as usual, and I gotta say, I love travelling! It opens up my soul, my eyes, my perspective. The world is so big; so many people to meet; so many places to travel to; so many things to try. 

Anyway, Australians are so healthy! At any time you can spot one of them zooming by on a bicycle or jogging along a street. I am so motivated to lead a healthier lifestyle~ But as usual, I'm procrastinating :P

And the weather there is great. It was winter but my skin was pretty good over there. Check out this big ass shot of my face below.


Forcing a smile for the awesome camera my friend loaned me. Haha.

I miss the weather there already~

Anyway I realised I never truly fully blogged about my past trips. Partly cos I'm lazy, I have no time, and that some of the trips were spent with my exs.

Ok I shall dig them up to blog about one day~! After all, moments lived and memories forged. ^_ 

And some photos from the trip of which I filtered through and like. 










A little tired... Cyall.

2 comments:

Nutcase said...

It was nice having you aroundd heee <3 (:

Chloe♥Xiuxian said...

Waaa u still read my blog. (: