My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

In Melbourne now

Im in Melbourne, Victoria now!

It's winter here... Temperature ranges from 3 degrees to 15 degrees here... Coldest was when I was in Perth a fee days ago, at 1 degree...

It's so cold! And my friend's house in Perth did not have central heating or any form of portable heater -_-

So after I showered I stepped out into pure cold and then wrapped up in socks and double layers and jumped onto the electric blanket. But too bad it was still too cold and I caught a cold haha. Nose is peeling now. Im so weak!

Anyway I love Aussie. Lotsa funny stuff happened here. Ate lotsa good food too. AUD is very expensive. Im a little tempted to move here.

Received a whatsapp from a friend who kinda in a way chided me. A bit of a downer on my spirits.

But nvm. Going off now. Ciao!!!

No comments: