My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, July 13, 2012

12072012

Yesterday I went to JB! And before that, Orchard.

My good friend loaned me this camera, Canon S95.




The picture quality is really pretty good. I'm so tempted to get a new camera!

Some pictures from the cam taken by yours truly...


Orchard!


Campbell tomato juice cans my mom bought for me. A lot right LOL. My friend Wensen came to my house, saw them and got a shock. Well, I'm part human, part rabbit :3


My cat. Beautiful picture~


My passport and special 'JB purse'. I don't really like to use my usual wallet when I go overseas cos of the cards and items inside my usual wallet. Heh.


Qi and me. The colours of the pictures are really vivid.

Pardon my eyebags and shagged face cos I slept at 3am and woke at 6am that day. Haha.


Taman Sentosa.


The 2 guys refuse to pose. Haha.


Qi and me.


Food's really significantly cheaper in JB.


The orh lua. Oyster omelette. Hungry already?


And one very sharp picture of me before work. I was trying on my beanie for Australia.

Picture resolution's really sharp...

Xoxo

No comments: