My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I love my sister

On my way for a facial now... I dislike facials, though I know it's a must to get good glowy skin... It feels like a waste of time to me, just lying there... Thank god it's the last facial of the package I bought on a whim 5 years ago... YES AHHHHH. Finally used the whole package. They will definitely try to psycho me into buying another package later... But I already have an excuse... Gonna lie that I'm relocating to another country... Hahaha yea.




Last Sunday I went to hang with my sister at her house. Anyway she took out one whole box of items labelled 'stages of life'... Told me she wanted her husband to pass it to the rest of my family if she passed on.

And she showed me the items inside the box. Photographs of us, cards and presents I gave her since a very young age... I don't even writing or drawing those stuff for her.

Felt teary... My sister is always so sweet. Realised that I kinda love her...

She's always reminding me of how precious little things and moments are.

I think I should start making little notes and cards for people around me. I've forgotten how memorable those little things can be.

But I also know that I will surely procrastinate :P

No comments: