My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Sighted

Just saw my secondary school mates at the MRT station. Don't think they recognize me though. Anyway it's not the first time I have sighted them, and they are always doing sweet stuff together when I see them!

Today they were embraced in a lingering hug. Awww. Always warms my heart to see others so loving and blissful (:

Wishing them all the best from the bottom of my heart. Taking a slow walk home now... My shift got changed and I have work at 8.30am tomorrow.

And for Sunday... Fingers crossed.

P.S I should probably eat less chicken rice cos though I like the dish, the garlicky aftertaste really bothers me. I've had two mints but it doesn't seem to remove that gross aftertaste.

P.P.S This is by no means easy. But I'll trudge through it. I will.

No comments: