My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, March 5, 2012

GYM!

Went for approximately 5 hours of gym yesterday!
 


Went to crash my friend's gym - Fitness first at Tampines. Attended 3 different work-outs... And omg. My hamstrings really hurt now. But it's a good healthy kind of pain hahaa (:
 
I raised a bar bell for the first time in my life.
 
Something like the below picture.
 


 
And it's very painful to put the bar bell across your shoulder, behind your neck and do continuous lunges.
My hamstrings... Hahaa. And to think I was from soccer.
 
Out.of.touch. man.
 
Also did martial combat.
I used to go for kickboxing class and I super love it.
 
It's a group of people doing the same martial movements...
Muay thai, kickboxing, boxing, taekwondo etc...
 
Love it!
 
 
Side kick!
 
 
Generally the moves were something like this. Fierce. Haha.
 
Love it cos I sweat oddles. And it's great stress relief!
 


 
Post 5 hour work-out and shower.
 
Introducing Rina! My colleague/ friend.
I'm blessed to have great colleagues who are also my friends. (:
 


 
My friend took this with her Galaxy S2. Quite an awesome phone. Maybe I'll try an Android next time round.
 
Stay healthy, fit and happy everybody! (:
 

No comments: