My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CATHARSIS

Hello!
It's end February 2012...

How fast.

I'm waiting for my pay to come in... I have totally overspent this month! Money can't buy everything but it can buy you happiness. Good food, nice clothes, hanging out at places with good ambience... Yes, money can make you feel better when you feel shattered.

I feel a little bad about spending more than usual, cos I usually save a certain % of my pay... But it's ok... cos...



I'm already made up my mind to spend more money this year and travel around and see places I have yet to see! I love that feeling; of discovery.

Anyway, I've been trying to get over whatever shitty issues I have had to face... Yes the illness issue and the big break-up...

And... I'm doing fine! (:

I'm currently undergoing CATHARSIS:
the 'purging' and 'cleansing' of the emotions or relieving of emotional tension.

Rule #1 when feeling absolutely devastated:

Breathe and let it go.

Always remember: Life is a gift. Events hurt you, people hurt you... That's a sure thing in life. And you can't control these things. You'll feel pain at times, and it kills you at some point. You'll feel like you don't want to get out of bed... But come on... You HAVE to get out of bed.

Unless you want to be a wuss.

The truth is you will get over the pain and hurt. I am in the midst of it, and I feel stronger already.

Learnt quite a bit from these incidents and the mistakes I'd have made. I'll be a better person! *fingers crossed*

Right now, the hardest hurdle of me will be the resentment I feel and trying to truly forgive. I'll do it! I'm sure. Why kill myself bearing the burden of resentment? ^_^

I do feel like screaming at some people sometimes. Especially with the current technology I have now. Sometimes I really feel like calling or texting a long abusive message. Hahaha I'm only human and I have an iphone. But I won't. It'd be.... regretful.


It's nice to allow myself to embark on the route of self-discovery and self-improvement. Yay! I'll be keeping busy and also actively looking for ways to better myself.

Anyways...

I'm still awake at 2+ am because I am trying to wait for my hair to dry.

Every time something traumatic happens in my life; I'll do something to my hair. Haha. When it comes to hair I'm quite gung-ho and adventurous. It grows back anyway.

When I found out about my sister... I cut bangs.


Bangs... Not my best look in my opinion.


Wanted to cut my hair short.. Like the below...

A new hair style signifies a change/ growth in me.

Credits to the blog I got this picture from. 

But decided to keep my hair long... for now. Cos I want to try out for a new career path and I don't want to risk looking like shit for the interviews.

So I ordered BUBBLE HAIR DYE from Korea to try! It's really affordable too. Like $10 per dye with air mail included.

WOOTS! The parcel arrived.



I love it when parcels arrive at my house. It's like a surprise I paid for. Hahaha. 

 And I immediately set about to dye my hair. 

(((:

My mom hates it cos I'm really impulsive. I don't care if it's in the day or at night. I'll just dye my hair as and when I feel like it.

So I dyed my hair at 11.30pm.


Me and the hair dye... Wearing specs at home ^_^



For the people who are not aware of what bubble hair dye is... It works like a shampoo so when you're dye-ing your hair it looks like the above.

BUBBLES!

I'm not uploading pics of myself with the bubbles because I look like some Buddha or something. Very unglam. 

But... The end result should be quite attractive.

Brown hair here I come! Will upload the pictures again in another post.

Yep... 

I hope everyone's doing well! I'll be blogging more because writing is a great means of clearing the mind and recording events in my life as memories and milestones.

Here's to improvement and happiness.

CHEERS! (:


No comments: