My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, January 20, 2012

c u p c a k e s

"Keep chasing your dreams, no matter hard they are to catch. Eventually they will trip."

Read this somewhere. Haha -_-.

Well, point is: Nothing's perfect, and don't give up on your dreams. Nothing is impossible. (:

I know there are quite a number of people still reading this space.

Thank you for all of your kind words and concern. I will remember them and safe-keep them in a corner of my heart I am feeling better definitely, gradually.

And yes...

I baked C U P C A K E S !

This was in October last year (2011). LOL my blog is back-dated I tell ya.

Agenda: For my manager Emily's wedding
Idea: Stemmed from Stella, the colleague I'm closet to
Location: Serangoon, Stella's house



Chio cupcakes!


That's Stella.

The first batch.



The cupcakes kinda overflowed and we had to 'trim' the top away.


Experimenting with Nutella.


My YIN-YANG cupcake. Cute?


Stella's soft toy, Bu, enjoying the YIN-YANG cupcake.

Yummy cookies Stella's dad baked- he was a pastry chef in a Singapore hotel previously. Famous amos standard!






Colleague, Rina, hard at work.


Colleague, Sabrina, hard at work.



Final stage: Wrapping


All wrapped up!


So I think I can bake!

No comments: