My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dusty Blog

Oops! Haven't been blogging much.

A sign of myself getting older perhaps. I seem to feel less enthusiatic about turning on my laptop these days. Partially because I need a new laptop. Current one's cranky. I'm lemming after a mac ;)

Am currently typing this from my iphone. Just got a new protective film from Daiso today. I suck at pasting the plastic film onto the phone, there will always be air bubbles when I do it. Dammit. But yay it's therapeutic to see the freshly changed shiny screen of my phone (: how lovely.

Ok, aside from my random rambling about the phone cover... My maid's going back to Indonesia this sat which is like.. 2 days later. This maid is kinda lazy but at least I had someone to help me wash clothes / do the dishes/ clean the toilets etc.

I've always had a maid for all my 22+ years so here's cheers to a new introduction to life: CHORES lol. Just realised that I'm pretty spoilt (in a way). Btw, I cannot fathom ironing bed sheets. That will be the death of me haha.

And also, life's been dishing me lemons. Really sour ones. So afraid of losing my loved ones. It's so irritating, I hate to feel this way. I just want to be happy but seems like it gets hard to breathe at times. Arghhhh but I'll be strong so that I can be the hand and shoulder for the ones who need me. (:

Meanwhile, these lemons probably will show me who are the people worth keeping. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger... So yes.. There it is.

Bear with me till I blog about happier things! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you iron bed sheets? Ha! that would be silly!

- Min Hui

Chloe♥Xiuxian said...

Whoa u still read my blog! Yea my mom makes me iron them. Sadly... Haha!