My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pencil & Eraser

Just got home from my 12-10pm shift. Have been working for 3.5 months and I feel kinda (-_-)|||. Nooo this is not the life I want myself to lead so I shall be doing something about it soon. 


Was just surfing facebook and saw this story... Thought I might share it here.


The part I copied from FB...

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).

Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

"All my life, I've been the pencil.. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have..."

Love my mummy! I just gave her a hug and a kiss. Life is short, people have to leave, but I'm sure glad I have my loved ones with me... ^^ Wonder who my future eraser will be... I don't know if I can ever truly be as sacrificial as a parent can be... Thus I feel utmost respect to all the loving parents out there. *salutes*

No comments: