My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First Day of Work

Had my first day of work yesterday. It was training held at Mountbatten, very near to the awesome Old Airport Hawker Centre. Had both lunch and dinner there lol. Kinda like my work already. (: Anyway Mr P was really sweet and surprised me by fetching me home although his work ended at 6 while mine ended at 9. Though he ate with his friend I know he had to wait some time for me. Thank you Mr P! Even though u had to take a taxi home and have your mom's dinner, you had dinner with me at the old airport hawker. I'm blessed. (:

P.s one of my professors from NUS last semester passed away recently. He looked so healthy just months ago. Life is fragile, illness can hit us anytime. Live fully and ttm everyone. Condolences to my prof...

Typed from my iPhone

No comments: