My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Onslaught of interviews... And something sweet


One of the sweetest thing someone said to me.
Just to remember. ♥


The reason I would be tempted to get a small tattoo. It's mad chio! (You can beg to differ but to me it's body art)


And yes... This is how I felt after today's interview.

Been to 2 interviews already. It's really quite tiring and draining and the suckiest part?

Waiting for the results.

Much worst than A levels, cross my heart -.-

Anyway today's interview went alright, but it lasted from 1.35pm-5.30pm. Long huh? It's cos there was an essay to write, presentation on the essay, Q and A session, group discussion and group presentation. 2 weeks to the results of whether I get into the next round of interview.

So many rounds of interviews... Such is the required for entry into the workforce nowadays. Can't believe I'm that old.. 22 this year!

Anyway several aspects of work I need to think about; got this off someone else's blog. Credits to the person (somebody I dunno, just found it useful)

  • Work Environment
  • Job satisfaction
  • Distance from home
  • Pay
  • Good Colleagues
  • Good Boss
  • Cheap Food
  • Welfare (e.g gym, outings, retreat)
  • Job prospects

How would you rank it?


Shall rank it when I have more energy, it's 2.36am now!!!


Shall end off with this necklace I like.

Swallow= awesome because it represents freedom and flight. To me anyway.

Not getting it cos it's gold, which I rarely wear.

GOOD NIGHTS ALL. :D

Presentation tomorrow though it's a mock ;)

No comments: