My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Synchronicity

Hi...

I'm still alive!

So it's been 8 months since my last post.

As I get older, I become so much more private and post on social media (facebook, insta, blogging) way less... I still use twitter a fair bit though, but it's more of thoughts and retweeting cool stuff, just to get away from the grind a little. Haha, it's funny to think I used to post thoughts and things all the time in the past. I probably should record down my thoughts and feelings more often though; they are fleeting, but well, they make me, me.

Life has been.. alright. I've transited into yet another new job and this year I'm turning 30... Getting married on 21.12.2019... Looks like I can't escape the trappings of time any further and it's really time for me to truly enter the adulthood phase of marriage and maybe kids? Goodbye, arrested adulthood. Ha

Just want to remind myself: 
1) not to lose myself in the mundane 9-5 and to always LIVE... 
2) and that the world is unkind... I've observed so many unkind events happening, and unkind words uttered around me... It's almost as if grace and chivalry is long gone... At times I get so frustrated encountering such events so frequently, but I would like to remind myself not to become that way, and not to be hardened by the world, to try to be kind but not a wallflower... I've been told I seem overwhelmed but I'm not, I'm just stuck with the blessing and the curse of being an empath, which hurts cos I feel so much at times.

Something to look forward to? Can't wait for my East Europe trip... If the timing goes swimmingly, I'll be spending Christmas and New Year overseas in a cold (snowy?) country during the end of the year.. With my bf/ hubby (by then).. How nice would that be?

Today, I met someone at the train station by coincidence and it's strange cos at times, I think of someone or something, and the person or situation materializes... 
Food for thought... I googled it and there's a concept termed synchronicity:

-Synchronicity (German: Synchronizität) is a concept, first introduced by analytical psychologist Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related. 

-Coincidence and synchronicity are both defined as “striking occurrences of two or more events at one time”. The difference is that coincidence is perceived as chance or luck while synchronicity implies the presence of a deeper intelligence at work.

Interesting... 

I've also been learning the art of business writing at work these days... 
Travelling to work is quite tiring due to the distance between Bedok to Outram and walking to my office across the huge hospital campus is just grueling for someone as lazy as I am...

Lastly, I had a day surgery to excise the red bits on my left conjunctiva (eye) and my eye is soooo much better now.

Having a wedding photoshoot in a few weeks, hope it turns out fine.

If you're reading this, HI and BYE.

Till then,
XOXO
A recent photo of myself (dated November 2018)
I've gained some weight since :P






No comments: