My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, August 20, 2018

Better not Bitter

This blog is not dead!

I'm a 89 baby and still pretty much into the idea of blogging my daily life into this blog as a platform...

Well so many things have happened since my last post!

-Mom got retrenched and then found a part time job
-Have been working in a stable healthcare job for the past 1 year +
-Gotten a HDB BTO queue number
-Getting married soon
-Became a partial bread winner and am supplying my younger brother with his allowance (haha)
-Grown in more ways than one :)

Am also about to transit to another phase of life with an upcoming new change...

I've changed so much.

At times I really miss the old me who could just put everything down and fly off for travel.....

Nonetheless, freedom can be achieved in more ways than one and the upcoming new change may grant me just a taste of that.

Blessings to all who are reading this!

XOXO




No comments: