My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Life is Beautiful

TGIF!

Another week down. February is a short and festive month for those living in Singapore, filled with holidays- Chinese New Year visiting and celebrations, as well as Valentine's Day.

I just had another round of 'Yu Sheng' and CNY lunch, getting fat :P

Gonna/ gotta exercise this weekend.

Anyway, chanced upon some beautiful moments in life captured in photography.

I love photography..... It captures fleeting moments and instances when we truly feel.

When this girl played a song for the chickens...



 And a boy played a song for a cat...




When a penguin made a new friend...



When a photographer met a fox...





When a soldier met a joey...



When a boy's pet deer watch him get onto his school bus...


 When a sloth gave a hug...



 When these dogs carried a present...




When an audition for black cats was held...


When a man found a new best friend...


When this tortoise and kitten shared a snack....



When this puppy though the parade for the Pope was just a lot of people happy to see him...


When this dog discovered leaves...



 When this elephant met a sea lion...



When this girl felt the music...



When these dogs switched beds...



When this boy looked out for his brother...



When this girl went on an adventure without leaving her house....



When a Christmas wagon was pulled by corgis...



 When this puppy was the small spoon...






Feeling warm inside yet?

Yep, life can be tough, but life is beautiful too.

Have a good weekend... (:




Pictures and captions are from Buzzfeed:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/35-magical-moments-captured-with-a-camera?sub=2081402_980805#.phvmBNEZ0

No comments: