My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Lunar New Year 2016!

Happy Lunar New Year 2016!

It's already Thursday, Chu Si of this year's Chinese New Year...

I've started working since yesterday (though it was a half day yay).

Waiting for tomorrow... TGIF!

I haven't been sleeping well for the past 2 nights as I dreamt of ghosts. Had to wake up in the middle of the night to turn on my lights cos I felt scared lol :/





My niece braided my hair for the Chinese New Year...





 Bro's hall dance performance at NUS





I cut my hair short!




This Chihuahua is just like me. So tired everyday because I wake at 6.30am to go to Ang Mo Kio for work daily.

Going for dinner at Chomp Chomp after work today...


No comments: