My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Road Less Traveled

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

Beautiful poem.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Anyway, have been neglecting this blog. Too lazy to update, plus school has started! This is a busy semester cos I'm taking several modules with projects. Thankfully, as usual bidding and balloting went smoothly and I got every module and slot I wanted. And also, every module I'm doing has at least one friend I know coincidentally so yay, no need to be all alone. (:

Dating back to October last year. (2010)

Soh's BMT POP at the floating platform at Marina.


First BMT POP I've been to. Next one will be my little bro's!

Some scenery shots.








Not sure what the formation below is called. Guess I'll just call it the contigent of companies. Soh was in Scorpion (If I didn't recall incorrectly!)



Those of us who went to support Soh.



Lol Malcolm was using his laptop.



Yup.. An unglam shot of me.. it's quite funny!





I remember that CYC was bored and the sun was really bright that morning.

Initially the big bunch of us were unsure if we could all go and watch the POP and were prepared to be stopped by the guards. But surprisingly all of us were let onto the floating platform with no qualms and given goodie bags.
I remember that the goodie bag contained Gardenia bread with weird filling flavours and a bottle of mineral water. Still recall myself commenting that it was funny that the water wasn't NEWater.
Anyway, the most memorable thing about the POP is probably the BMT ROAR (if I didn't remember the name wrongly) which made me go LOL and also the SMELL. Could smell the contigent of army boys from our seats, which was pretty far away from them. Can imagine how smelly they are lolol! Oh well I don't blame them but I have to clarify that I don't care much for the masculine smell especially when it's so overwhelming. Hahaaa.
Oh and there was this auntie seated in front of us who was using her Iphone to snap pictures of herself. It was an Iphone 4 cos there's the front camera function and we had to keep bending to our sides so that we won't be in her picture. LOL.

On the day itself I was pretty shy too. Cos of *something*.



I like the above shot (:



The band.




The above pictures are just to illustrate the number of people that day. The floating platform might have sunk! Hahaa.



After that we went to eat and walked all around Marina Square. As usual we were indecisive and many shops were not open yet cos it was merely 10plus in the morning.





At Citylink. Soh requested for his pictures to be taken. Tried my best! Heh. Mingwei left first.

Finally we decided to go to Tampines (back to the East) for Cafe Cartel.
When we reached there the others wanted to wait for the lunch menu. Jiaqi and I were too ravenous and so we settled for breakfast.
Here's JQ's!




The others waited with growling tummies and were super hungry. Finally the food came for them! By then JQ and I have already finished eating and kept going out of the restaurant to walk around.




That's Sinkiat and Zhirong with their steaks.
Anyway, Zhirong has this nickname called 'Bazhang'. Soh's mother thought I had a round face too and called me 'Nonyazhang'. LOL. I dunno if I should be happy or sad hahahaa. Kidding ;)

Shall end off with a picture of JQ and me in the famous CS female toilet. Hahaa. I miss my long golden hair.

No comments: