My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I hurt myself by hurting you

Well just wanted to blog a little about today.
I think I've neglected this blog for a bit. It's starved of my personal posts. Today I'm just filling in the memories of a day in 2011. Like a diary entry. Bear with me if you're reading this.

It's the last semester for me. Wanted this sem to be stress-free and slack (lol) but looks like it's far from being that. Out of the 5 modules I'm taking, all of them have assignments, projects and presentations. This is gonna be the busiest sem of all. Oh well. Shall take the chance to lose weight hahahaa.

Resume-writing class was funny today. The guys were quite interactive today. When asked about how to approach the issue of a friend having BO (body odour), all of us agreed it's harder if your friend is female. But the guys said BO is fairly common amongst them and that they'll just say, "You stink. Get lost." to their guy friends inflicted with the misfortunate condition. What the hell man. But lol it's funny. This is the difference between girls and guys. And one particular guy in class (this guy who is pretty infamous in my batch of life science students for his gestures) actually raised his arm to sniff his armpits in class. I know. Like what the hell right. It's so ridiculous and funny I just had to laugh.

Yea and I wanted to blog about the science canteen uncle here in case I ever forget. He counts money (the cost of the food we buy) and the change we get back at lightning speed. It's really funny. He's pro lol.

Had a bao for lunch (with Yinghui) cos I was 'cheated' that Subway was closed for renovations. Subway is like the STAPLE food for me in NUS. I have minimal interest in the university canteens. I'm probably one of the rare year 3s who have only tried 1-2 stalls per canteen. Seriously. Heheh.

Also had Japanese Studies tutorial for the first time. Interesting. Saw A there and I really like her hair. So damn long! And she's so skinny. I'm going on a diet.

Following Jap Studies was my astronomy-equivalent module.As usual the 2pm-4pm lecture of 'understanding the universe' started late and ended early. The lecturer's slack ttm.

Lecture ended. Started raining. Big rain. Went to lib and printed notes with Iris who gave up printing cos the file was huge. I persevered and caused a queue behind me. I did apologise and make small talk with the people waiting though lol. Felt so embarrassed.

After that went to BV mrt, met somebody and went for Kki cakes. Expensive cakes although they are yummy. $9 per piece and they're really small. After that had popiah at Maxwell food centre (or whatever it's called I'm not sure) and there was some walking away. I was partially at fault too. After that went home for dinner (yong tau foo soup!) and my mom bought that crispy CNY shrimp roll thingie. Yay.

Anyway I told someone something today and that caused alot of pain and tears for both of us. Even though it's been half a year. Time flies. Sis told me that it's something which will come sooner or later. I guess the pain we both still feel means that we really did love each other.

I'm sorry. I hurt myself by hurting you. It's really painful but I know it must hurt more for you :(
I won't forget.

No comments: