My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Butterflies taste with their feet

Love the weather. It feels like Genting. I love December~!
Although I need to wrap myself in a thick blanket to sleep or I'll get my sinus bouts (just like the last two nights).

Went blading today, just gotta say I'm still noobish hahahahaa. But I'm not alone. :P
Tried double-meat sub at Subway today and it was not bad. Italian BMT for the win! But will stick to my usual subs cos I'm not that carnivorous.
Saw this black Adidas sweater at RSH which was quite flattering on me but managed to curb the desire to buy it. Cos of its material and also, I spent quite alot of RM at Malacca. Just gonna wait till I have time to get the other Adidas sweater I really like at the main Adidas stores. P.S. I realised Adidas jackets make guys look niceeee.

Anyway feeling a little down, cos even my mummy thinks that way of me. But then again I've known all along that judgement and perceptions will always be laid upon anyone. It's only... human. It still affects me a little nonetheless. But oh well, nothing I can do about what others think. In a way I think I asked for it. Lol sad but it's the truth. Just gotta 'suck thumb' and face the music.



Live life like we're dying and enjoy the little fine things in life.

If you're reading these random ramblings of mine, thanks for caring. I just want to record little events and moments in life before they flee from my memory. :D

Bidding starts tomorrow. Maybe it's my last semester studying, maybe it's my last time bidding for modules. Crossroads... again. To get honours... Or not? Decisions & choices.
All the best to NUS peeps~

Off to sleep tight ^^

No comments: