My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my beating heart belongs to you

feeling sad over certain stuffs :(
including my results. my cap's stuck at 3.6. which means i'm facing the dilemma of whether to do honors or not. sighh.
2010's an awesome year. but i seem to be changing...
i'm afraid :( and apologetic to whoever's concerned. :(
emo elmooo.

it's 1.23am. i shall be nocturnal despite having work tomorrow.

currently spamming and singing along to some emo songs.
1) vanilla twilight by owl city
2) last day on earth by green day
3) ni ming de peng you by rainie

i am currently working for 4 days at t3 changi airport watsons with kangli.


pls remind me never to work at watsons again. i've decided not to.
p.s. airport's ban mian is naise. hahaaa.

i hope i get the hr job after this job!

------------------

JQ n KH's 21st!

Location: Suki Sushi

lol. met some people from s303 on that day too. they happened to eat there.

My fave picture of the day! :D

(:

Happy 21st people!
Mine's coming in 27 days. NOOOOO.

my beating heart belongs to you
i walked for miles till i found you
i'm here to honor you
if i lose everything in the fire
did i ever make it through?

who are you?

No comments: