My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, May 21, 2010

yummy baked rice

It's quite difficult to find good baked rice these days.
One place I often go for baked rice is Swensens, and I feel that its baked rice standard has dropped in the past few years.

On our grey jeans buying day, En brought me to this place to eat yummy baked rice!

Those with student passes can enjoy a baked rice set at just $6.40!

18 chefs, retro mode.

En filling in her orders very seriously.
She chose scrambled egg for her main ingredient.
I chose mushrooms!

Here's the food!
Looks small but it's very filling. Heh. And I LOVE HOMEMADE ICE LEMON TEA TTM!
In case you don't know what's TTM, it means TO THE MAX.

Happy customers. The meal's super worth it.
And I think the baked rice's nice, better than Swensen's.

P.S. I'm bespectacled for 3 weeks.
FUGLY.

Anyway, went to Bugis after the meal. We both bought New Future jeans! & En got her elephant tee.
P.S. also met Tze ping, Yuyang & Yanhong @ Bugis.
Always meet so many people when I'm looking bad (aka wearing specs). FML.

And then En accompanied to get angel clay. Made more clay angels! Will post the pics up after I've given them to the respective recepients.

:D
Take care all!

No comments: