My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ah Kee's 21st


Location: KBOX function room, Downtown East


Random picture of JQ & I. I like it cos it's candid!
But actually I hate DSLR. Cos' can see my double chin.
Haha. DAMN.

One of our present for Ah Kee!
Suits him well. :D


The pros played pool. YL pwned KH!
For realz! :P

Optical illusion: holding hands. HAHA.

Huiyuan & Chen en: Check out this picture! My arms are not that skinny! HAHA. :P

Got pulled by YL on stage to do a quiz on Ah Kee.

Note the peeping tom on the screen. It's Zhang Xin Ze, peeking at our answers.
Heard the audience saying that to one of the contestants. LOL. Lame.

Actually... I am ashamed to say I don't know Ah Kee that well. I was never in the same class or same CCA as him so didn't really have that much opportunity to explore the depths of his personality/ history. Heh heh.

So therefore, this explains my stressed face below...

Very stressed indeed.

One of the few questions I got correct:
"What type of undies does Ah Kee wear? Boxers or briefs?"


Guessed briefs cos most guys wear briefs at this age. Right? LULZ.

Presenting: Winner of the quiz!
Miss KYL.

*claps*!!!

His birthday cake. If u notice can see four bespectacled dudes behind, who blended right into the background. HAHA.

Then Ah Kee had alot of alcohol to drink.
And couldn't stand straight after that.
Damn funny.
He even went to the mike on his own accord and sang alot.
HAHA.
& also made me sing LAdy Gaga's songs and called me Lady Gaga.
:O

Funny picture of the Bday boy. Haha.



End of night! Quite eventful and fun.
LOL.

Will always remember the details of the night. Such that the jug of tiger beer QQ drank, how we did 'yam seng' with sparkling wine (Jacob's Creek, yucks), and that YL & I got hit on, and how KH drove us home (with 2 near accidents).
And proof that (some) guys are biased towards different genders.

Happy Bday Ah Kee!~

No comments: