My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

BTH!

YAY!!! it's the holidays, finally! 3 months. gonna send my resume out soon! hopefully i'll get a job with other temps and not one with only older permanent staff.

anyway, i can't stand it! i have no idea why i'm so affected but:

have u ever met someone bitchy before?

who has been trying to make your life miserable?

well, i have! and i really dislike her. when i see her status on facebook and the replies, i seriously don't feel well. yes, i have no right to judge anyone but seriously. the things she has done to me. spoiling my reputation and making me sound so bad when i am not. pissed off to the max! luckily, for me, true gold doesn't fear fire.. my true friends didn't believe her. otherwise i'd alr be friendless. zzz.

and i know u guys reading this probably think this is some childish girly game. let me tell u. yes it's childish. that i admit. but talk to me on msn and u'll know why i'm pissed off. URGH.

i'm not gonna get into a catfight or anything. but i'm gonna show her through another way. by being gracious and making sure i look better than her. lol! i know i sound bitchy but whatever. i forgave her once, only to be stabbed. major zzzzz!

the worst thing is that only people who have suffered her wrath knows the real her. the rest of the people, even if they trust u, usually don't believe that's her true colours. that's the most disgusting, terrible thing ever.

therefore, i am dedicating this song to her: "Everybody's Fool" by Evanescence

look here she comes now
bow down and stare in wonder
oh how we love you
no flaws when you're pretending
but now i know she

never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled

without the mask where will you hide
can't find yourself lost in your lie

i know the truth now
i know who you are
and i don't love you anymore.


ok. rant finished.

have been spending time playing!



holland v with some new uni friends after my last paper woohoo!

followed by iron man 2 which i felt was so-so only.


out with jq dearie to shop. she bought alot but i managed to curb (partially).

my new falsies!

ok bb enjoy ur weekend! (:

No comments: