My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, May 3, 2010

almost!

Examinations are almost over!
Just one more ppr of 100 MCQs.
Just realised that everyday of the week after my exams have been booked.
I CANT WAIT!
PLAY PLAY PLAY.


Some pictures from eeyonks ago cos I was bored and was sifting through the photographs in my hard disk (:



Used to love the seafood platter from there.
But now I totally dislike the prawns and the mussels.


No idea why either.
It's just like how I used to puke when I taste mushrooms but now I only go for the mushroom burgers at Carl's Jnr and Burger King. Hahaa. Weird.

My blue nails!!! Posed with my fingers beside my cat cos she's so dark, for contrast. =P


Hahahaaa at this picture.
I should go join Animal Planet as their full-time photographer. I always capture awesome candid shots hahaa.


And the cat goes sniffing my camera.



No comments: