My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

tsktsk

Tsk tsk.
I've realised how much I've changed through out the years.

Was packing my pictures in my hard disk and realised I have like >50gb of pictures.
I know. What the shit! I seriously have a lot of unglam pictures of everyone including myself. Some of which even I've forgotten about.
I hereby proclaim I am the candid paparazzi who takes at least one candid shot of probably everyone I know.

But anyway, the thing is.... I used to type HORRIBLY.
In a really childish, chi-na, ah-lian-ish kinda way.
No offence to anyone reading this who still types like this though.
I just feel like I've changed and now prefer to type in proper english. (:

For example, for this picture of ZQ I found.
A seriously ROFL picture of him looking like some ah-beng-ish thug.
FYI, his hair colour was temporary. He spray-coloured his hair for our JC prom in 2007, which is like 3 years ago. OMG time flies.

Anyway, the picture serves as evidence that I typed horribly: I named this picture
'Mah Paikia Dearrr'.



-___-"

I wonder what possessed me to type like this in the past.

I also wonder what possessed him to spray-dye his hair this colour. Lol kidding :X

Argh!

I have locked up all my past blogs so no one can ever read my past blog entries which were written like this. :P
No one but yours truly.

Nights!

No comments: