My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

hard rock hotel


SO SIAN.
The weekend is over again.
Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday so bloody close to Monday?
(This is some Facebook group in case it sounds familiar)

Some pics :D

Met up with WW and Jen for dinner and to shop for a present.


2 of my favourite neoprints!

One bad thing about neoprints is that it automatically photoshops your eyes to become bigger. The other neoprints we took look kinda unnatural and scary cos of our photoshopped eyes.

Went to Hardrock Hotel at Resortsworld for Sherm's party.
Shall let the pictures do the talking.


Doesn't look or feel like Singapore :D


Victoria's Secret!
Gonna go back to shop!

Nice chairs and nice washrooms.


Sherm's party looked like a wedding dinner!




Buffet food from the hotel restaurant. Hmmm... Yummy!


Love the guitar statue!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERMAINE!

We got the whole shuttle bus to ourselves.
So we took funny dancing pictures, LOL.

It looked like a disco bus!

No comments: