My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, December 14, 2009

across this new divide

It's the holidays!

Every day of my holiday is packed. I seem to always have something fun to do everyday. Feeling so happy! I'm totally enjoying myself! (:

Before I start blogging, I just want to say that I hate PETTY PEOPLE. Seriously!

I know a damn petty dude.

I dislike how he got upset over the slightest thing, & his tone when he spoke to me. His tone is seriously effing @&#&*(@. It gets on my nerves so much!!!! & it's even worst because he's a male. I'm not trying to impose any gender discrimination here, but somehow, it seems slightly more acceptable to me if it's a female who's petty.

Anyway, close friends should know what I'm babbling about here. Whatever though, because seriously, you should just get a life & stop being so petty! It's just plain ungentlemanly to act this way when you don't get what you want. The stuff you said to me has truely ruined my impression of you.

Ok back to blogging! Haven't blogged in a while, been having too much fun! :pPp Some of stuff I've done.

Met 4 of my secondary school friends!

I haven't seen 3 of the guys for quite some time, so it was a pleasant meet-up. As for my dearest JQ, we are, and shall always be great girlfriends. (:

We watched this movie called 'Zombieland'! It's M18 & do you know why? Because it's super gory & violent! It's seriously damn sick! After watching the film, my capacity for gore increased 1000X & I became quite vulgar :X

Anyway, it was, surprisingly a really good film... Very funny!
Xx's Popcorn rating: 4 out of 5 popcorns!

Brought my maid, Mary, out for a meal at Pizza Hut.

Mary's going back to Indonesia already, she's been working for us since I was Primary 5, which makes it like, what, almost a decade already?!

I really regard her as family, she's a wonderful maid. Although I do fight with her at times, she really takes care of the household wonderfully. She's my 2nd mother, really. She knows all my secrets, like I snore insanely at night. Oops, now you know, dammit! I think I'm gonna cry the shit out of myself when I send her off at the airport this Saturday :( I'm feeling damn sad thinking about it :(

Anyway, I finally tried that cheese-in-crust pizza, & it was gooey goodness! Always heard bad reviews about it, so I never tried. But it was yummy!

Stayed over at my sister's house.

Which is at the 28th level. My ears get stuck all the time when I take the lift up to her house. Anyway, we went to Bugis for a walk, & had the best beef noodles ever near Haji Lane! I treated them to a pint of forzen Yami Yogurt which we brought back home & self-added in some canned peaches. A nice treat which is good for our digestive tract. Ahh, the simple pleasures of life!

Isn't the soft toy adorable with its humongous eyes? It's called Peepers & it's so cute! Hahaaa (:

Sent Sis off to Aussie.

My lucky sis got a sponsered school trip to Melbourne. I am jealous much! Really miss Aussie although the ozone hole is right above it. It's a beautiful place!

I felt quite sianz that day. Had to go around Singapore in my clubbing clothes & heels with my sis cos I was meeting my friends later in the night. Needed to help her pack, pick people up, change money, get last minute stuff for the trip, carry stuff up & down... It was tiring.


With my family who sent her off.

Went clubbing.

Butter Factory for my first clubbing experience.

Made friends with 2 new girls. Sherm & I drank less than 2 standard drinks and stopped; the other 3 girls continued drinking stuff like 2 jugs of Long Island Iced Tea & they got quite high. We started dancing & guys started coming to try to dance with us and grind us. One guy actually put his hands on my hips & tried to pull me towards his groin (to grind me I solemnly suspect). I stopped moving & whipped my ponytail at his face cos he was near enough. Hahaaa. Damn gross. Anyway alot of other guys all tried to grind my friends & I but Sherm & I were trying hard to protect the other 3 from them.

Other than that, it's quite nice to just chill & dance in the club like no one is watching (: When the DJ played songs like Usher's Yeah, Lady Gaga's Love Game, & BEP's I gotta feeling, I went wild with the crowd. Hahaa! It was fun!



Moral of the story: Always protect yourself then you can have a whale of a time!
P.S. clubbing is not just for wild childs, as most people would feel. It's quite a nice place to have fun with the right people & to shake to the music. Heh (:

Brought my niece to the zoo.

Luckily there is 50% off cos the tickets are so expensive. It was about $37 for 4 people, quite a steal don't you think?
It was a nice experience going out with my big sis & her family to the zoo cos ever since she had a baby we rarely hung out; they were always too tired!

The lemon tea from one the restaurants were seriously goood. & we fed the sea cows but I am too lazy to put the pictures here (:

Saw 2 orang utans kissing- proof that love exists even in animals! (:
Met up with JC gal pals.

Sometimes I can't really believe we were once JC friends. JC feels so far away already; I think I'm growing old luh! & I'm the only one who feels so ancient. Hahaa noooooo!


We had Shokudo & then MOF. It was nice meeting up with them. Everyone's still the same, there's not much difference. Gwen's still as skinny, Wanwei's still as tough, Pearlie's still as artsy, Glady's still as prim, Jenny's still as girly. Had a fun time catching up!(:


I like the bottom group pic the most! Everyone looks nice! (:

Hanging out with my boyfriend alot.

3 years into the relationship... It's not easy to maintain it. God, please give me the strength to be more understanding & the blessings for us to be together. (:

Top right pic of collage: SHAKER FRIES! unhealthy but LOVE!

Bottom left pic: My nostrils.... -.- Ugly but adorable right?! hahahaa.

Bottom right pic:
Watched New Moon. It sucked. I didn't like it. Zombieland was like 1000X better. Boring. Don't watch it. For some, the gratification is probably from Jacob the werewolf's 6 packs. For me, the gratification came from the red contact lenses the vampires wore. I like!

Went facial with dear.
He just sat there & looked at me as the facial lady sucked away my clogged pores & dirty blood & whatever gross stuff dwells under my skin. I even had to wear some ugly batik tube thing! The auntie also took off my bra straps to massage me in front of him. Was. so. embarrassing. -.-

But he was very sweet to me though, hugging me though I had red blotchy skin from the facial & paying 10bucks of the facial for me. Hahahaa! Thank you!

When I went off to for shopping with someone else & had to take the MRT alone, he just stood there to look at me from upstairs. As evidence: top left picture. In his words, it's his 'upskirt' picture. -.-

Really appreciate the times we spend together, & when he comes over to my house & falls asleep on my bed! Simple moments together like these make my day.



Oh that was a long lengthy post, thanks for sitting through it if you did ;p

Miss my other friends, like Khoo YL & OMC,uni friends, & other friends of course! Too tired to type more, it's almost 3am & my eyelids are closing.

I'm loving the hols, enjoy yours too!

Love, XX (:

No comments: