My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wedding bells for my 2nd sister.

Back to the old drawing board... BLOGSPOT for the win!

3 exams down. Only 2 more to go. Can't wait for the December holidays!

Anyway, it was my 2nd sis's wedding!There were 2 weddings, one in Malaysia Johor, another in Singapore. That's cos' my sister's husband is a malaysian.

Here are some pics to share!


Part I: The Malaysian Wedding


My family woke up early to dress up. We're going over to Johor directly for a buffet lunch there followed by the serving of tea to the groom's parents.

Photobucket

Here's my sis doing her own hair and makeup! It's the first time I see a bride who's so DIY. Lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The end product: A beautiful bride!

Photobucket

My sis and I (:

Photobucket

Onwards to Malaysia... We drove through the customs with this bridal car. :P

Upon arrival...

Photobucket

The tea ceremony...

Photobucket

They even got a virgin boy to jump on their bed so that they can get a boy for a first child.
Hahahaa!

Photobucket

And then we checked into this very nice hotel to spend the night in... Here's our room... We got to stay in the family suite!

Photobucket

The suite's so luxurious! *melts*

Photobucket

Johor; the view from the hotel room.

Rested for a bit and started dressing up for the night banquet.

Photobucket

That's my brother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The setting of the malaysian night banquet.

Photobucket

The food, which wasn't exceptionally good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And guess what?
I actually got to meet an eye-candy on that night! He's my bro-in-law's cousin, and is a national volleyball player. Super cute! Hahaa! And he's got a twin brother, so it's eye candy X 2. LOL.

The next day, we headed to the hotel swimming pool for a swim.

Photobucket

My niece in her strawberry bikini, which she calls her 'bra'. ROFL.
So adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pool's super pretty! But it was very cold. See my family huddled there, all of them refusing to really enter the water. Haha!

Photobucket

It was really very cold... :(

And then we went back to Singapore to rest, and me, to mug for my upcoming exams. Rawr!


Part II: The Singapore Wedding.


The day started with DIY makeup again...

Photobucket

That's me, helping my sis with her eyeliner.

Today's the day the girls sabotage the guys outside the door, refusing to let them see the bride unless they perform some feats & cross our heads with the ang pows... It's otherwise known in Chinese as 'Jie Xin Niang'.

Some of the things the guys have to eat:

Wasabi Eggs and Drinks of the 4 main different tastes- spicy, sour, sweet, bitter.

Photobucket

The sisters. The 'jie meis'.
Look at that loud-speaker they're using to yell from my flat to the ground floor. The whole HDB estate could hear them! Hahahaa!

Photobucket

The brothers. The 'xiong dis'.
They're in rainbow coloured ties. They had to dance and the video's really nice cos it was filmed from the top. But I'm too lazy to upload the vid!

Photobucket

After the sabotaging... Some pictures in the house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we headed to the hotel to get ready for the banquet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty hotel!

Photobucket

My sis getting her make-up done... Such a nice shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This girl is my bro-in-law's sister...

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's time for the walk-in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Random shots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

My grandmother who teared, saying that we've all grown so big.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My family (:

Some shots with ZQ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmmm... I wonder if I'll marry him. There's a possibility but who knows. Haha!

After the whole banquet... The removal of pins from our hair resulted in...

Photobucket

Photobucket

... Crazy looking curls.

LOL.

Photobucket

Congratulations to the newly-weds!
May you guys live a blissful lifetime together!

No comments: