My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, August 31, 2009

yl's bday 2009

No monday blues for me cos I have no school on every monday! (:
But there's a darn test tomorrow, plus a 6 hour lab on thurs, arghs.

Btw, the new LSM2102 lecturer has just uploaded some online assessment thing so hurry NUS peeps, quickly log in and do it before the dateline!

Belated post

YL's bday (:

she drove me for the first time! it's so cool to sit in a friend's car! moreover it's a hot babe like her driving me. honoured!
her driving skills are not bad ehh. very smooth. hahaa!
i wanna drive too! but i have no license and no car. alas, cruel life. :P

p.s. the food that day sucked. the desserts were all so watery.
the girls. i actually know yz and yl for the 5++ years alr! and jq for 7++ years!
kh popped by.
group pic.


side-track.
my family on national day!
we are so patriotic lol.
red and white ensemble!

my sister told me to put my arms on my waist.
looking at the picture now, i look so weird and gross. vainpot! hahaa.


if you're getting WII. must get this game!
Raving Rabbits. it's really fun! very vulgar and cute too. hahaa.
i oughta place this on my fridge. (below)


hahaa! alright off to study.

take care all~

No comments: