My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

20 BIG YEARS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I've already spent 20 years on Earth...


Thanks to everybody who made the effort to celebrate with me, spend time with me, and wished me a happy bday!

Some peektures to share... :DD

With JQ...

Arghhs I look so fugly and chubby here (-.-)"
But I still love the pics though :DD


We had shaved ice... CHUANG BING~~~! yummy **slurpss

Presents from YL and JQ... Thank-Q!


Next up... Went out with my JC girls (:


Gwen cut her hair & is still so prettyy! & Jen is super smart in her new school! :D


Had supper...




Glads is happily attached now.. congrats! XD



the IT bag they gave me... thank Q! i shall lug it around school next sem...


& as per every year, my family celebrated my bday with me!



with my home-made bday cheese-cake :D


ang-baos makes xiuxian's world go round and round!
$$$




this is an ugly picture of me but it's alright... cos it isn't everyday that i get to be kissed by 4 males without getting killed HAHAA




my cat (:


the next day... out with ZQ



he keeps complaining that his bunk-mates say he looks like a china man.
to which i replied smugly, "i told you so!"
ZQ: WALAOOSS (-.-)"
hehehe i love to tease him!



we went to watch transformers 2 which in my opinion wasn't as nice as the first movie.
we were choosing food to smuggle into the cinema...
obviously the bread loaves won't get in :P


then he brought me to experience 'fish-spa' @ keiko...
it was $10 per person for just 10 minutes... **heart-pain



i didn't like the feeling at all.
it feels itchy, like a mild electric current going through your legs.
and when u look down, the greedy fishies look like little sperms around your legs, which freaked me out :O


very obviously, too hairy to be my legs. hahaha! :X


looks so naked O_O


then he treated me to the long-awaited (by me)...

DIN TAI FUNG!!!

i know, how deprived am i?!

i hadn't eaten DIN TAI FUNG before :((

TADAHH

thank-Q, ZQ!

one of my bday presents- NEW GOLD NIKE SHOES!

which i wore to UBIN with my uni friends for cycling. will blog about that another day when i feel up to it... cos it's frigging 4AM now!!!

OMG time to sleep.

Shall end off with my bday resolution:
though i've entered the age of 20s, i shall try my utmost best to stay young at heart...
FOREVER 18!!!!
(the best age ever)

P.S. my sis got her professional shots from her church wedding..
here's one...
i love it!!! do u? hehe <3


♥ xiuxian

No comments: