My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

worried

yay! one more week till study week, then it's the exams, and then, the holidays!
can't wait for the hols to come! hahaa i'm such a lazy pig.

life's been ok, quite mundane though. it's a routine; go school, come home, study, watch tv, use the comp. maybe with the occasional get-together with friends for a meal. it's pretty boring, i don't even feel the urge to update my blog anymore! lazy. :P

so have u all been to tampines one (the new shopping mall in tamp, in cae you haven't heard) ? hahaaa. in my opinion, tampines mall is still the best among all 3 malls! have been to tampines one twice already, wanted to go into Uniqlo on both occasions, but the queue is seriously freaking long! so i didn't. heh.

oh. and i would like to share something with whoever's reading this. it's purely medical, so ya, don't feel grossed out or whatever. i've been feeling a dull ache in my left breast recently. it comes from within, and is intermittent. i'm quite worried that it's breast cancer or breast fibroid!! arghh. god bless me. worried.

No comments: