My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

and who would've thought

update. 3omarch'09
feel damn sad, disappointed and upset with myself.
i have never been a person who views education as uber important. i like to think that i learn for the process rather than the result.
but in nus, or rather all universities, results matter alot. every sem, every project, every assignment is important.
my grades are below average.
i guess i'm considered stupid in nus and am at the bottom of the barrel.
maybe i'll have to kiss my honours goodbye.
zzzzz.
------
was just talking to a dear friend.
never thought that we'd talk about kissing, but we did!
;)
i guess we've all grown up haven't we.
having found the right person, i shouldn't be surprised that u'd have a taste of romance!
am happy for you, truly, that you have found your heart's desire.


went to the area around fullerton hotel for my sis's bridal shoot.
she has 2 shoots, one in johor and one in sg.


heehee i took this ;)
my sister and her hubby-to-be.
yay!



the weather was so lovely this evening.
we had the shoot just after some rain so the air was crisp and cool.
and i realise
there are so many people and things i miss.
so many things i want to do.
hahahaaa.
god bless all. :)

No comments: