My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

oh happy day! :DDD

I'M HAPPY TODAY!

had my BTT for driving today, and i passed! so did mr LZQ.
it's really easy and ALL the questions are from the e-trials i did earlier in the morning.
wheeee! hope that i'll be able to breeze through the FTT as well .

I CAN'T WAIT TO DRIVE! :D

celebrated by having botak jones's for lunch ^^
it's the first time i'm eating botak jones.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my yummy cajun chicken! :D

will be busy for the next two weeks.. this week's practical involves going to Changi Beach! quite fun, huh? and on Sat i'm going to an animal pound in Johor with NUS and i can't wait to spread some love to those poor abandoned animals. i read that there are even horses there :D excited!

moreover my sister's photoshoot is nearing & i'm gonna be skipping some lessons to accompany her. she has 2 shoots, one in johor and one is singapore. so fun laaa i sure could learn a few tricks from that wedding photographer and become his disciple :D woots!

random pics from the past week of holidays that has passed so fast :( damn.

Photobucket
Photobucket
pizza hut with yinghui so that we could interview the manager there for our geography project.
after which i got the runs and didn't go out much for the rest of the week.

sorry shihui & pearli for pang seh-ing u guys for our outing to sentosa cos of the runs!

boy, am i glad the geog project is over and done with :D
now i'm left with the physics project!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
studied at yanling's house! her flat's the prettiest i have seen so far.
hahaaa our study was so unproductive and we got bored & started singing and camwhoring.
miss khoo, where are the pictures & i hope you did well for your exams! drive us around soon please please please.

went running at bedok reservoir!
which i love cos it makes me feel alive.
Photobucket

running must-haves:
1) ipod!
2) high ponytail!
3) fbt shorts!
4) sleeveless clothes! i like black cos nobody can see the sweat spots on your top :D
5) energy!
6) the will to get gisele bundchen's endless legs!

hahahaaa.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

some pics i took of the reservoir.
quite sweet, no?

p.s I HATE MALE JOGGERS WHO SWEAT BUCKETS.
why?
because they splashed their sweat on me when they jogged past me!

it's super disgusting!
i was enjoying my ipod music when i felt droplets of water hit me.
looked up to the sky, and no, it wasn't drizzling! then i zoomed in onto the neck, hair and limbs of the male jogger who just jogged past me.
droplets of sweat and perspiration glistened on his VERY SHINY body parts.
oh.my.god.
it is so gross to have some stranger splash his sweat on me! (im actually quite a hygiene freak)
so i narrowed my eyes and sprinted past him as fast as i could.
hahaha. slowpoke! my sweet escape.

Photobucket
one of the days, went out with dear to the flyer in the hope of getting STB's free tickets to the flyer.
we failed.
tried again the following week. ZQ went to the ticket office before the ticket office even opened. and guess what? the staff said the tickets were fully redeemed! how can it be? every weekend, 2009 tickets can be freshly redeemed. i even called the flyer the day before to ask for the earliest time at which the tickets could be collected.

since there were no more tickets, the staff told us we could get the tickets at 20% off.
sheesh i think it's a gimmick. imho. we didn't buy the tickets anyway. maybe next time when there's a special occasion.

nonetheless. we managed to see the standard chartered bicycle marathon ( if i'm not wrong. i'm unsure of the name of the event!)
Photobucket
oohh lalaa a whole bunch of sexy bikers! :P

took a bunch of tourist-y pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ar-bished by stuffed orang utans :O

Photobucket
a pair of cute shoes from CROCS!
never thought that crocs were ever cute huh. ;)
it has furry insides! i tried it on just for fun.
wouldn't buy it. just imagine the sweat if you wear it in sunny singapore.

Photobucket
some pretty sweets one of mi nus friends got me for vday! yayy!
sooo pretty! but they taste quite bad though. very artificial flavouring :(

Photobucket
this was taken when i sent zq back to his army camp on one of the nights.
it was all the way at yew tee! *faints*
i nearly died travelling home hahaaa. wanted to send him to his camp at least once though, before his army ends :)

Photobucket
went to poh's chalet! here's an unglam peekture of him XD

he got sabotaged!
Photobucket
and valerie even got him to kiss his girl marilyn on the lips!
the kiss lasted for many seconds.
hahaaaa! i was quite flabbergasted.

we ate lotsa bbq food, including bbq-ed cheese mushrooms, which i never tried before!
it's quite yummy!
played jenga and dai-dee as well as bridge... and ohno, another group of people found out that i can't shuffle cards for nuts!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
we can bbq!

Photobucket
the NUS girls (:

Photobucket
group pic. one of poh's friends could play the guitar really well, and we sang songs like ' more than words' and ' i'm yours' by jason mraz!

val's got an ipod touch. it's nice! i kinda wish i hadn't sold the one i won in the ntu draw away but oh well!

Photobucket

ok the end!

and a good book to recommend;
' 5 people you meet in Heaven ' by Mitch Albom.

I reckon many have already read the book cos I remember there was this fuss over it when I was in Sec school. Nonetheless, a good read! Interesting :D

i can't wait for the sem to end!
i wana play :D

No comments: